Thursday, July 31, 2008

HHO = Hydrogen on demand proven results


Here are some proven results from the oldest and most reliable Hydrogen on demand system available.water4gas
We have a system built with their technology and have increased mileage by 50%


2008/07/08 01:48 - Peter P.



A friend installed this gizmo in my truck two months ago. After 30 seconds first start I noticed that the engine became soooo quiet. At first I thought the RPM went down because of the water, but no, the device has definitely changed the way my engine works - it does not ping anymore!

Another thing I noticed right away was that the absolutely terrible stink previously coming out of my exhaust has gone down dramatically.100% boost - 2007 Dodge 4.7 v8"

2008/07/08 01:35 - Tim D.


my 2007 Dodge 4.7 v8 Multi fuel got a 5 mile per gallon boost so far which is about 25%...Hope to see another 10% or more. Still tweaking the system.

Thanks

*********** A day later Jan.5,2008, Tim wrote again: ***********

Ozzie,

Well I was wrong on the Mileage. At 40MPH I got 26.5 MPG which is 77% higher than the manufactures listed 15 MPG Sticker. Still tweaking the system and hope to break the 30 MPG barrier soon.

If you are running any type of Hydrogen on demand system we would love to here from you.
email address --- contact@hho2u.com

No comments: