Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HHO Dry Cell - HHO Dry Cell Kits - About HHO Websites ?


Do these guys really know anything about HHO, HHO Dry Cells and Hydrogen on Demand systems, or are they just faking it ?


It is really a shame when greed and envy drive a person to lye and steal. You can find this all over the Internet.
You don't have to be the best at something or even know anything about a subject as long as you can weasel your way to the top of the search pages you can fake it.


This goes for anything including Hydrogen on Demand and related HHO parts, such as the very popular HHO Dry cell.


It seems there are other hho dry cell sites out there that would like you to believe that they are the most honest and forthright hydrogen on demand experts on the Internet.
Well up until I saw this FAKE post using my hho website name, I would have let this guy stew in his own lies.

But now I find the need to let you people that are searching for HHO Dry Cells and HHO information, know a little about this Fake "hho dry cell Guy".


Here is Post That this "hho dry cell salesman" put on his site that is obviously written by him and is not a real comment from anyone. I know this because I would have been the one talking to this person and the conversation did not take place.


"Thought you would like to know that I spoke with another hho site owner at hho2u.com
and he is really running you down man. It was very clear to me that he was trying to cover
his butt for telling buyers he was the producer of the cell he sells on his site.
I thought you would like an article I found where this guy is now ...
The link is http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=1975321


It really is a shame that this hho dry cell salesman finds the need to try to build credibility as an hho expert by writing comments to his self. But when he uses my name in the process the gloves come off.

No comments: