Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HHO Generators - Can we Make HHO Gas Efficiently ?


Hydrogen + Oxygen = Water

Hydrogen + Hydrogen + Oxygen = HHO
HHO GENERATOR = HHO GAS = $$$


I originally wrote and published this HHO GAS article on Hub pages, 6 views in just minutes and then some cry baby that felt threatened flagged me for having links back to my website. Excuse me for wanting people to see what I have to offer on my site and not letting HUB monetize my articles all for them selves.

OK here it is. This is a rather long and detailed article aimed at the self proclaimed scientific group that is trying to talk people out of using HHO generators or Hydrogen on Demand system.
I try to keep my HHO articles short and to the point so you can read the rest of this article on "Water in a sub-diatomical" state in the "technical stuff" section of our Hydrogen on demand website - HHO2U.com or wait for my next post.
Water is made from hydrogen and oxygen That's something that most people on the planet already know, but this simple statement doesn't give us a very clear picture of what really goes into the creation of a molecule of water. The chemical equation for the formation of water tells us more. 2H2 + O2 = 2H2O

Water if formed when two molecules of the diatomic hydrogen gas, combined with one molecule of the diatomic oxygen gas this produce two molecules of water. This process is known as Synthesis.

The ratio of hydrogen to oxygen is 2:1, the ratio of hydrogen to water is 1:1, and the ratio of oxygen to water is 1:2. This is why the promoters of HHO products will use the term HHO is water broke down into its sub-diatomical molecular state. When electrical current is applied to water (2H2 + O2 = 2H2O) the two diatomic gases are broke apart, (Decomposed) and you now have ... 2H & 0 .. separate diatomical gases.

(read more of this HHO Science)


Explore more about hho generator & hho gas

No comments: